Ask for a statement of reasons

You can use our Request a statement of reasons form to ask for a written explanation of why the Tribunal made a decision.

Ask for another Tribunal hearing

You can use our Request another Tribunal hearing form to ask for a hearing to have your treatment order cancelled (revoked).

What I want to tell the Tribunal worksheet

You can use this worksheet to prepare for your Tribunal hearing or to write down what you want to tell the Tribunal.

Application to the Mental Health Tribunal (MHWA 114)

You can use this form to:

  • request another Tribunal hearing to have their Treatment Order cancelled (revoked)
  • make an application against being transferred to another designated mental health service
  • make an application against a refusal to grant leave of absence (if you are a security patient)