Help to prepare for a Tribunal hearing
Help if you don't agree with your treatment order
Call us with an interpreter

Telephone the Translating and Interpreting Service
Telephone: 131 450

Ask for an interpreter at your Tribunal hearing

Tell your treating team that you want an interpreter at your hearing. They will tell us and we will organise an interpreter for you.

Legal advice and support

Victoria Legal Aid
Telephone: 1300 792 387

Mental Health Legal Centre
Telephone: (03) 9629 4422

Victorian Aboriginal Legal Service
Telephone: (03) 9418 5920

Help talking to your treating team about what you want
Get a second opinion about your treatment
Complain about your health service or treatment
Support for carers

Telephone: (03) 8803 5555