How personal information about you will be treated as you access and use the Tribunal’s website www.mht.vic.gov.au
What we collect
- The content of any electronic forms you submit via the website, requesting us to take action (e.g. list a hearing) or provide information.
- Any messages or comments you submit to us via the website or to the email addresses displayed on the website. This may include personal information such as your name and, if you provide it, your email address and telephone number.
- High level web statistics and clickstream data which anonymously tracks how you interact with this website, the website you came from, the pages you visited, and how long you spent on these pages.
- Cookies, which are small data files a website places on your computer to enable some website functionality and record aspects of your experience with our website. If you do not wish to have cookies placed on your computer, you can disable them using your web browser. You will need to customise each web browser you use to turn off cookie tracking. Please note that turning off cookies may prevent some areas of the website from functioning correctly.
What we do not collect
- Contact details for the purposes of adding to mailing lists or disclosure to any other party. Contact details are only used to respond to specific user enquiries.
- Detailed web statistics that can identify an individual.
Links to external websites
This website privacy statement does not extend beyond this website. When following links to other sites, please refer to the privacy statements of those external sites.